Are you looking for ways to earn passive income online? Well, you may have just found what you are looking for! I’m going to teach you a step-by-step guide on how to make money with ClickBank as a beginner! You can work as little as 20 to 30 minutes a day and still make money with Clickbank!
I used to have a 9 to 5 job but just like you, I also wanted to find a way to earn passive income and it’s amazing that I can now do it online! I can now make money with Clickbank and you can make up to three hundred dollars a day too! I also want to share my knowledge with you because it is awesome to make money with Clickbank.
Being able to earn passive income from the comfort of your own home is amazing.
If you have always wanted to know how to make money passively using the internet, this blog post will surely be of great help to you.
What is ClickBank?
Clickbank is a global e-commerce platform and affiliate marketplace founded in 1998. The company offers 4000 products that reach over 200 million customers around the world.
Clickbank connects over 6 million digital content creators and affiliate marketers who then promote them to consumers worldwide, making it the 87th largest Internet retailer in North America
Affiliate marketers can earn up to 75% commission by selling products through ClickBank.
As an affiliate marketer, you may be wondering why sell e-books and online courses from unknown publishers when you can just sign up with CJ or Amazon Associates and start selling reputable products.
First, online education is a huge market, and Clickbank itself generates almost a quarter billion dollars in sales revenue each year.
Second, digital products have beauty. This beauty is the highest possible margins. Because copying and selling a video costs nothing.
100% of the revenue can be considered profit (excluding marketing costs).
High profits = high affiliate commissions. And Clickbank pays up to 75%.
Important terms you need to know
Before committing to ClickBank affiliate programs, it is important that you become familiar with the language used on the platform.
Here are some important ClickBank terms to master:
Gravity – This number tells you how many affiliates have successfully sold the product in the last 12 weeks. The higher the gravity, the greater your chances of success with this program. It is updated daily and can reach up to 600+. A safe bet is a product with a Gravity Score of at least 50.
Initial $/Sale – This number represents the average dollar value of an initial sale, net of recalculations, credited to the affiliate.
avg %/sale – Represents the average affiliate commission percentage for a sale, including initial and re-settlement commissions.
Avg %/Rebill – Represents the average total affiliate commission percentage for a sale, including only the rebill commission, for a recurring billing product.
Your true north? The one metric to guide you?
Because it shows you what’s currently selling.
All other metrics are secondary.
Most affiliate marketers rush headlong for the product with the highest commission rate and highest gravity.
That’s the wrong way.
How to make money with ClickBank?
Making money with ClickBank is an art that you must master, that involved the following steps:
Step #1 – Sign up for ClickBank and create an account.
To sign up for an account, go to clickbank.com and click “Start Here” in the top-right menu.
Step#1- Enter your personal information
Make sure you fill out all the fields, otherwise you won’t be able to proceed to the next step.
Click Next Step.
Step#2- Provide your bank details
Remember to tick the small box to confirm you have read the Terms of Service.
Step#3- Create your account
You will then be prompted to create a nickname.
Your nickname is your user ID. Don’t make it too personal because it will be seen by all customers.
The final step is to create your password. Once you’ve chosen a secure password, click “Create Account” to complete your account.
You will see a customer survey page. As soon as you see it, you know that your account is now active.
You are now ready to start doing business on one of the largest affiliate marketplaces in the world.
Step #2 – Choose the right product for your target audience
With thousands of eye-catching products on display, it’s tempting to promote each top-selling program to your audience.
Don’t fall into that trap.
Two Reasons :
- If your offerings don’t resonate well with your audience, you won’t make any money, period. Eventually, you become discouraged and curse the ClickBank gurus for “misleading” you.
- Offers that don’t resonate with your audience will wear them down. You will develop “supply blindness.” You will not respond to future offers. Eventually, they will stop trusting you.
Only participate in programs that add value to your audience.
It’s the best for everyone.
Your audience will admire you for proposing great products to them.
You will make more money.
If you’re not sure which product is right for you, explore the ClickBank Marketplace.
Explore different categories and check their stats in terms of product gravity, average sales, etc.
Also, look for some well-known products and look for their stats.
The higher gravity products are the ones with the most affiliate sales. But it also shows that they have stiff competition.
Step #3 – Get Your Hoplink (Affiliate Link)
Once you’ve decided on the right product, it’s time to create an affiliate link to drive traffic to the product’s sales page.
Follow the steps below to create affiliate links.
1- In the marketplace, click the Advertise button in front of your selected product.
2- A new window will open asking for the account nickname and tracking ID. Enter details and click Create.
3- When you click the “Create” button, you will be redirected to a new page where you will find the affiliate link.
4- Copy your affiliate link and test it in the browser whether it works or not.
5-Once you have verified the affiliate link you are done.
As simple as that.
Step #4 – Promote your product to make money with ClickBank
Now begins the second phase of your ClickBank affiliate marketing campaign—product promotion.
However, before you start promoting the product, decide whether you want to promote it through direct links or indirect links.
The difference between the two is:
1- Direct linking method
With direct linking, an affiliate marketer links directly to the provider’s sales page.
Thus, he/she does not have to develop a landing page or website.
You can create these direct links on any website that offers banner ads or link promotions.
2- Indirect link method
Indirect linking requires you to create a landing page to promote the product. By clicking on the provided links on the landing page, visitors can access the landing page.
You need to create ads to drive visitors to your landing page.
Here is a great step-by-step tutorial by the super affiliate Ross Minchev that shows you how to make money with ClickBank:
Ways to Promote Your ClickBank Affiliate Product
There are several ways to drive traffic to your affiliate product and generate sales.
Some of the many ways to promote products include:
Product advertising on your website
Develop an attractive website or landing page. And provide all the necessary information about your partner’s product.
If you already have a website, you can write an in-depth article or product review.
Collect email addresses from your target groups.
For this purpose, you can offer some free articles (e.g. an e-book) on your website or landing page. Add all subscriptions to your contact list.
Once you have a mailing list, email them regularly. The content should be product-centric, e.g. B. Provide information about your product. Or show how this product can be beneficial.
There are almost 3.84 billion active social media users worldwide. So you have the world’s largest platforms to promote your product.
If you focus on just one social media platform like Facebook, you can get a lot of sales. But with the right strategy.
For example, you can create a page dedicated to your affiliate product and start running paid advertising campaigns for a select audience.
Check out this YouTube video on how I get free traffic with social media
Reviews are one of those marketing tactics that always work.
Good ratings on your landing page ensure high purchase opportunities. And it is one of the best ways to generate instant traffic to your website.
Make certain, however, that your reviews do not appear to be biased. Then and only then will your visitors have faith in your product. And then make a purchase using your affiliate link.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is already a part of indirect link promotion as without website optimization; It’s difficult to generate organic traffic.
However, SEO is a long-term technique. It takes time to reap results. So you have to wait patiently.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
PPC or pay-per-click is an internet marketing model in which an advertiser pays publishers a certain amount when someone clicks on their ads.
This is one of the most effective ways to drive traffic to your landing page or the product page. The best PPC networks are Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
There are several other ways to promote your affiliate products such as Blog comments, forum discussions, and YouTube videos.
ClickBank pros and cons
Pros of Clickbank :
- One Affiliate ID: You sign up for Clickbank and get an ID. With this affiliate ID you can promote more than 6,000 products. You don’t have to register for each product individually, which takes a lot of time. This one feature is why many people choose to market Clickbank over other programs.
- Huge Commissions: Due to the nature of ClickBank, there are no overheads. This means there is no shipping and no cost of making more products as they can be downloaded in digital form. Since Clickbank only sells digital products, you can earn far higher commissions. Most products on the Clickbank marketplace pay 30-70%, which is higher than any other affiliate network. It’s not uncommon to make $25, $50, or $100 per sale. That adds up quickly.
- Payments come like clockwork: Clickbank has never missed a payment. You’ve never been late. Checks come every two weeks or every week by direct deposit. You’ll never have to be concerned about not being paid. If the merchant goes bankrupt, you still get your check because Clickbank handles all the money.
- Many training tools: Clickbank itself offers affiliate training through Clickbank. However, there are many other professionals at the university who offer affiliate marketing training. There are eBooks, forums, articles, and blogs devoted to the craft of Clickbank marketing. With a large Clickbank marketing community, there is so much information out there on how to get started and make money online.
- 60 days money-back guarantee: ClickBank offers a 60-day money-back guarantee, allowing your customers to shop with confidence. This will ultimately help you increase your ClickBank sales.
- Easy to promote: ClickBank has made it super easy for anyone to start promoting their products. You can have your own landing page from which you can direct your customers to the ClickBank site, or you can send them directly to ClickBank and allow them to take care of your customers.
- Wide Variety of Products: Although ClickBank only offers digital products, they cover a wide range of topics and markets, so anyone in any niche or market can sign up and promote the products for extra money.
Cons of Clickbank
- First Check: It may take some time to receive your first Clickbank check. You need to make multiple sales from multiple credit card companies and a few PayPal sales before Clickbank cuts your first paycheck. When you’re just starting out with Clickbank, it takes a while to start making sales, so it can often take 30 to 60 days to get your first check.
- Direct Deposit: You must receive paper checks for the first 90 days before you can receive weekly direct deposits. Paper checks only come every two weeks whereas a direct deposit comes weekly. It’s important to get your money fast because you’ll need to reinvest some of it back into your business.
- Scam products: Many of the products sold through Clickbank are scams. This means that you will get a lot of returns, which will dramatically reduce your earnings. To protect yourself from this, use a third-party search and analytics tool that will tell you the response rate of each product. This will help you select only the products that are of high quality and don’t get any refunds. Personally, I don’t promote products that have a return rate above 10 or 20 percent.
- Mail Marketing: If you are planning on email marketing, Clickbank does not allow you to use their hoplinks directly in emails. You need to hide hoplinks with a service like TinyURL or your own domain name. Clickbank does this to protect against unscrupulous affiliates using spam to promote Clickbank. In the past, Clickbank found itself on many spam lists, harming the company, its publishers, and its partners.
- Sales Notifications: Clickbank does not send out emails to notify affiliates when they have made a sale. That means you have to log into your account throughout the day to keep track of your sales. Signing up takes some time, which is tedious for busy affiliates. There has been talking that this is about to change and that Clickbank could start sending out email notifications.
Wrapping it up
ClickBank is one of the most famous affiliate marketing programs that can generate hundreds of dollars in income every day. However, choosing the right product and promotional methods are critical to making money with the ClickBank Affiliate Program.
Invest your best to benefit in the long term.
Start making money today!
To Your Success!