A pleasant-sounding voice is an essential requirement for a good voiceover. You may feel limited here if you don’t have the type of voice necessary to record audio or if speech could be a barrier. Outsourcing to a professional will certainly produce good results, but it is expensive. Using an online speech-to-text generator is a very inexpensive and time-saving option.
Choosing the right converter, however, is difficult due to the large number of products that appear to do the same thing!
In this article, I’ll give a detailed look at Speechelo, the BEST automated human-sounding Text-To-Speech software available in the market.
What is Speechelo?
Speechelo is online text-to-speech generator software that converts the text you enter into a human-sounding voiceover. You can choose between male and female voices as well as adult and child voices.
How Speechelo Works?
Speechelo allows you to transform any text into a HUMAN SOUNDING VOICEOVER by following these three steps:
Step 1# Insert your text
Simply paste your desired text into our online text editor. Our AI engine will review your content and add any necessary punctuation for a genuine sounding voice.
STEP 2# Choose a language and a voice
Speechelo offers you over 30 voices to choose from. You can preview any voice so you can hear it and find the one that best suits your needs.
You can also include breath sounds, longer pauses, and change the tone of the speech to serious, joyous, or plain normal.
STEP 3# Generate & download
In less than 10 seconds, your voiceover will be ready. You can listen to the voiceover on Speechelo to see whether you like it or if you’d want to try a different one.
After that, all that’s left to do is to DOWNLOAD your brand new voiceover and use it on your projects.
The software is pretty simple and easy to use. All you have to do is enter your text in the field provided, select the desired voice and language and click “Generate”. The text is automatically converted into speech and is immediately available for download. You can check the sound and make changes if necessary. You can download the audio file in MP3 format.
There are also options for adding empathy to the voice. For example, you can choose a cheerful tone, a serious tone, or a neutral tone. You can also add breath sounds to make it sound just like a professional human voiceover.
I’ve found that there is a bit of a learning curve when using the software. For example, you need to pay special attention to punctuation marks and spaces. For example, if you don’t enter a space after a period, the voice-over will say the word “period” instead of inserting a pause at the end of the sentence.
After a few quick tries, I quickly got the hang of how it interprets text (it’s pretty easy).
My suggestion is to add multiple punctuation marks like commas so that the text is rendered well with pauses instead of a hasty-sounding speech. Another handy tip for you is to enter numbers in words rather than digits for better results. For example, write ‘one hundred’ instead of ‘100’.
Price & Upgrades
The Frond End version (Basic) of Speechelo costs $47/one-time and the Speechelo Pro update only costs $47/quarterly.
Basic version features:
30 voices in 24 different languages, including English, are available. You’re limited to 700 words per voiceover, which I thought to be a bit restrictive. When you think about it, 700 words is only approximately a page and a half of content.
Pro version features:
- OVER 100 NEW VOICES: As if the 30 human-sounding voices in 23 languages weren’t enough, we’ve increased the number of voices to 171 in the PRO version!
- Campaign Support: You must keep everything organized in order to operate efficiently! You’ll be able to develop new campaigns for each project or client you sign in the pro version
- Dialogue Type Voiceovers: Using two or more voices in your videos has been shown to increase people’s interest in what you’re saying. You unlock the “MERGE” capability in the PRO edition, which allows you to use many voices in a single voiceover.
- Create Longer Voiceovers: The standard version of Speechelo limits your voiceovers to 700 words per voiceover. When you purchase Speechelo Pro, however, you may produce voiceovers with 4x the length (2800 words)! That way, you may make voiceovers for longer pieces of material like webinars, audiobooks, and podcasts, among other things…
- 40 Hypnotic Background Music Files: You will receive 40 mesmerizing background music tracks to utilize in your projects. You’ll find music in a wide range of genres, from cinematic to joyous to inspiring.
- COMMERCIAL LICENSE: Yes, you can sell the voiceovers, and keep all the money and all the profits!
- BONUS Voiceover-Cash-Machine: A blueprint that will show you where and how to post your voiceover gigs, and let the clients chase you for your services, and not the other way around.
The Pros of Specheelo
Speechelo has a lot to offer and here are some of the features that make the product stand out:
- Speechelo has a simple and clear user interface that makes it very user-friendly.
- The entire creation of a Text-to-Voice-Over file is a quick 3-step process and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
- The choice is huge. You have 30 different language options in the basic and 60 options in the Pro version. It’s more than most of the other converters I’ve seen so far.
- You can add pronunciations and modulations to the voice-over. This is the only software that has this capability.
- Speechelo is available in 24 different languages, making it a truly worldwide offering.. It also makes Speechelo a great tool for making money via Youtube videos with Speechelo Tube (this is another optional upgrade). The available languages are English, Arabic, Mandarin, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Welsh.
- You can add longer pauses, breath sounds, etc. by You can either perform it yourself or have the software do it for you. I’ve tried both options and honestly, the software does an excellent job!
- Speechelo is compatible with any video creation software, be it Camtasia, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Audacity, and the like.
- The converter is cloud-based, which means that everything is online. There is no need to download any software and install it on your computer. This is not the case with many of its competitors. The only download you need to do is the final voice-over audio file.
- The price is a one-time fee that is affordable and backed by a 60-days money-back guarantee
Here are some things to consider before buying Speechelo:
- You’re limited to 700 words in the front end version (Basic)
- The software does not allow you to upload files. So if you have your text in a Word or PDF file, you need to paste it into Speechelo’s online text editor to work with it. An option to upload text files would have been a welcome time-saver for me.
I have found Speechelo to be excellent text-to-speech conversion software. In fact, I’ll keep saying it’s the best I’ve seen so far. The voice-over doesn’t sound robotic and if I didn’t know better I would say the sound is actually made by a human.
If there was a product as good as Speechelo, but with unlimited use and no upsells, I would be thrilled! For now, I’ll say the basic version is a good investment if you need to work on training or instructional videos. You need to upgrade to the Pro version if you want to use it for commercial purposes.
To Your Success!